Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Darkness Reborn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    AL75 Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2019
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Darkness Reborn

    King & JB posting on the same weekend? What a way to enjoy the weekend.

    I loved the 'bitch of a witch' phrase hehe.

    Nice to see you King. Hope you are well.

  2. #2
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Re: Darkness Reborn

    Great work! I loved the battle with Portia. I hope that there is a rematch in that future! I also loved that Portia and Olga know each other and have, undoubtedly, fought each other in the past! You're seeding a lot of possibilities here! Now, I assume that Eve and Scarlett will finally meet each other again in the next chapter.

    JB57
    JB57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •